Wednesday, June 18, 2008

6/18/08 10am

This, being my first blog (which will mainly be about my job, the names will be changed to protect the moronic) should probably be a background story of the job, how long I've been here, what we do, yada yada yada. That would be a book in itself, so to start this blog off and to give you an idea of my mindset of this job I am going to provide a couple of quotes to set the tone:

"My job consists of basically masking my contempt for the assholes in charge, and, at least once a day, retiring to the men's room so I can jerk off while I fantasize about a life that doesn't so closely resemble Hell."

"Well, I gotta tell you: I'd be very, very careful who you talk to about that, because the person who wrote that... is dangerous. And this button-down, Oxford-cloth psycho might just snap, and then stalk from office to office with an Armalite AR-10 carbine gas-powered semi-automatic weapon, pumping round after round into colleagues and co-workers. This might be someone you've known for years. Someone very, very close to you."

I plan on regularly updating this blog so check back each day!

No comments: