Thursday, January 1, 2009

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Well its 2009!!!! The blog has been slow this past month so I'm hoping it picks up some pace this year. What I want to know is what is everyones resolution this year? Do you have any? If not what are you looking forward to? I always thought New Years Resolutions were bullshit. Why pick this day to quit smoking? Why pick this day to start to work out? Shouldn't you have stopped stuffing your face with Mc Donalds 3 years ago? Shouldn't have put down that cig back in middle school? The only thing interesting I can say about 2009 is that it will be (if we have one) my 10 year high school reunion. Whats Boski say on that??? Fuck 'em. I didn't like most of them while I was in high school, I don't see or talk to 99.9% of them now, so I don't really care where they are or what they are doing now in their lives. As you know my wife is a bit older than me and last year we went to her reunion, it was really like their 12th or 13th year out of high school but they never had a 10 for some reason. When I think of a high school reunion the only reference I had was Romy and Michele's High School Reunion, boy this thing was nothing like that. It was soo boring and small and drab. The first 2 drinks were free, that was good. Then I started stealing other peoples tickets to get more free ones. The only highlight was one of my wife's friends had this boyfriend F.O.B. Italy. Dude was sooo funny. He bitched for like 45 minutes about flip flops and how Americans can wear them and how uncomfortable they were. I just talked soccer to the guy although he said his main sport was mountain climbing....go figure?

9 comments:

booncakes said...

My resolution is to start calling back the models I bang

pex said...

i wanna start working out, but i say that all the time. although now i have someone to admire my pex so maybe theres some incentive

booncakes said...

pex you have the wrong metality. you work out to get the girls, but since you already have one that means you can let loose and expand that belly

pex said...

thanks for the motivation nyphon, thanks

term said...

Nafs is right.

I don't have an official resolution, but I'd like to start reading more so maybe I'll be homo and say that is mine.

Poorman said...

haha missed this convo, but gotta strongly agree with boon. now that i have a gf, if i didnt have job restrictions, i would probably have hair like jim morrison and a nasty semi-beard because i would never shave.

no real resolutions for me...i think im going to try to solely eat wheat bread when i make my sandwiches for lunch, but this has failed numerous times. just cant get used to the nastiness

Poorman said...

oh...i do have one legit resolution i am attempting. i am trying to cut out the mass quantities of vitamin water i drink since i hear its just as bad as a soda, and replace it with propel or some other healthy drink. suggestions welcome

booncakes said...

the only thing better for you than water is lawver semen.

pex said...

i can confirm that comment